Terms & Conditions
- Our organisation is Yarnall Group Pty Ltd trading as Cellar Cru ACN:166165484
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 years.
- Cellar Cru reserves the right to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- All orders are subject to stock being available.
- Please note, label images which show vintages may often be used merely as an illustration of wine from that producer. It does not necessarily follow that we hold that vintage in stock.
- No material from the site can be reproduced without the express permission of the owners of this site.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Under Australian laws, alcoholic beverages can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years of age or over.
- By joining Cellar Cru and/or placing an order you are confirming to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Cellar Cru encourages the legal and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- The team at Cellar Cru are available for media interviews, quotes and comments.
- For all media or publicity enquiries, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions or media requests.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and may be per bottle or per case, as marked. Unless indicated otherwise, the prices include GST. Any delivery charges are additional, unless otherwise specified.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on our Sites is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and products may be incorrectly priced. In the event that a product you have ordered is listed at an incorrect price we will contact you by telephone or email before dispatching your products asking you to confirm if you still wish to proceed with your order at the correct price or cancel your order.
- All discounts appearing on the site show the discount from the suppliers Recommend Retail Price.
Limitation of Liability
- Cellar Cru’s services are provided in good faith, but Cellar Cru does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the service, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- The contents of the service do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cellar Cru hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the service.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of this website or the content contained herein, please feel free to contact our the Cellar Cru team at email@example.com
- From time to time we may offer free delivery on selected products or purchase quantities. All such offers are governed by the advertised terms and conditions accompanying each offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, promotional (promo) or coupon codes are non-transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with another offer, may not be sold at auction and have no cash alternative. Promo or coupon codes are for single use only and may only be redeemed once per household and credit card. Terms and conditions accompanying the specific promo or coupon code may apply. Where a promo or coupon codes is used in breach of the above conditions we reserve the right to refuse to supply wines to you or to make a charge equivalent to the value of the promo or coupon codes against the payment card used on the contravening order or take steps to redeem the products as we deem appropriate. A charge may be made to cover the cost of recovery of the products.
- We reserve the right to terminate a promotion, cancel a promo or coupon code or alter its terms and conditions at any time without notice.