Returns & Exchanges
What is the returns policy at Cellar Cru?
- Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (see below) and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. ‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.’
- If in the event your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase. If your purchase incurred a delivery fee, then we will cover the cost of delivery for the return if the Cellar Cru wine is at fault. That is, if the wrong product is delivered, there is a fault with the product (including any damage caused in transit) or Cellar Cru has breached a consumer guarantee.
Do we accept exchanges or return of wine you don’t need or want?
- Unfortunately we cannot accept exchanges or return any wine you have purchased and have decided you just don’t need or you have changed your mind.
Can you cancel an order once it placed?
- You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order after it has been placed. If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
- Every attempt will be made to accommodate your request, however unfortunately no guarantee can be given once an order has been placed. If we agree to you changing or cancelling your order after it has been placed, we may do so subject to you providing proof of purchase and to you agree to pay an amount we request on account for our reasonable costs of processing the change or cancellation.
Does Cellar Cru stand behind the wine they sell?
- We sure do! If you try a wine and for some reason you think it is corked or faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant information and we will see what we can do to rectify.